How it works:
The inventors in our research and development department are constantly studying the environment and the science behind naturally occurring processes. The adage that sunlight is a great disinfectant is true in several ways: its ability to create hydrogen peroxide and release it into the air, and the UV properties of sunlight help eliminate microorganisms outside. So, the question arose as to how we could replicate and enhance these naturally occurring air purification processes in an indoor environment. This is how the REME HALO® was born. It is powered by RGF’s proprietary REME® technology, which combine a UVC light on an advanced catalyst to create low concentrations of gaseous hydrogen peroxide in the air that disperses throughout your space. As Mother Nature’s chosen sanitizer, hydrogen peroxide is incredibly effective at reducing viruses, bacteria, mold spores, odors, VOCs and other microbes in the air and on surfaces in your home.
Why it matters:
The indoor air quality in your home or office can be five times more polluted than the outdoor air, primarily because indoor air is not properly sanitized. There are added contaminants that are simply not filtered out of the air or removed from surfaces, but instead accumulate again over time. This happens because bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and other toxins are too small to be stopped by traditional air filters, and some can even pass through a HEPA filter.
So, since you spend up to 90% of your time indoors, it’s important to consider the impact these pollutants can have on your long-term health. When you install a REME-HALO®, you will notice the difference in the quality and freshness of the air you breathe and wonder why you did not take this simple measure sooner.
REME HALO® uses active cleaning technology that directly targets the pollutants. That means when someone sneezes in your home, the REME HALO® jumps into action actively working to reduce the contaminates. And because REME HALO® is centrally installed in your HVAC system, you get that peace of mind throughout your home.
It operates silently and continuously, so once it’s installed, the only thing you’ll notice is how fresh your home smells – and how comforting it is to help protect everyone around you.
- Installation is quick and easy
- One of the least expensive components of an air conditioning system, yet can have one of the biggest impacts on your air quality.
- Active technology reduces viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors right at the source to give you the freshest air possible.
- Can be installed in almost all central air conditioning systems in homes or small offices.
- Reduces odors from mold, pets, and old home smells.
- Silent, continuous operation so you will only notice how fresh your home is.
- 5 year warranty on the device and 2 years on the REME® cells (USA only).